KPR - RETURN POLICY
Please bring the original receipt from time of purchase within 30 days of purchase (unfortunately, we cannot accept digital copies of the receipt) and we will be happy to process a refund or exchange as long as the shoes are in their original purchase condition.
For health and sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns on opened facemask products.
Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, unless otherwise indicated in subsequent communications.
Please note we cannot process refunds on OVERSTOCK items, only exchanges with valid original receipt.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your unused or unworn footwear for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you receiving your shoes.
For health and sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns on opened facemask products, the only exceptions being:
- We shipped a flawed product.
- Your items were damaged in transit.
- We shipped an incorrect item.
Please note we do not cover return shipping charges unless one of the above exceptions have occurred.
Please note we cannot process refunds on OVERSTOCK items, only exchanges.
There are a few simple steps to follow for returns:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you made your order from to advise us of why the return is being made (wrong size, product defect, etc.) - kindly reference your order number, full name and shipping address.
- Please include your KPR invoice in the return package.
- Please ship your return package to KPR Safety; 55 Milner Ave., Unit B; Scarborough, ON; M1S 3P6.
- Please advise us by email when the return package has been shipped; kindly include tracking number for the package.
- Once we receive the package and we are able to verify the condition of the shoes (must be in original purchase condition), we will either dispatch the new pair or process the refund minus shipping cost, as per your request.
- Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, unless otherwise indicated in subsequent communications.